Nowadays teachers and students have a variety of ways to show what they know and to express themselves. Take a look at some of the hottest online and mobile tools for showing, explaining, and retelling in my infographic, "Show What You Know Using Web & Mobile Apps." These web and iPad apps can turn students into teachers and teachers into super-teachers! Furthermore, most of the apps listed in the infographic are free of charge.
You can download the infographic as a PDF (2 MB) by clicking the image below. Web links and app names are hyperlinked within the PDF for one-click access to the apps and resources.
In case you'd like to print the infographic and actually be able to read it, I've made a version available that spans across three pages for printing.
UPDATED JANUARY 2014:
UPDATED October 2013:
- Replaced gonaimate.com with wideo.co.
- Replaced glogster.com with picmonkey.com
- Replaced sliderocket.com with biteslide.com
- Replaced empressr.com with narrable.com
- Replaced StoryRobe with 30hands
- Replaced Comic Touch Lite with Story Me
- Replaced MadLips with Funny Movie Maker
- Replaced Album FX Lite with CollageIt Free
- Noted that there is a free version of Book Creator
- Updated some web site and app icons.
- Added Learning in Hand's new logo.