Soft Reset Show #4 is online! Soft Reset Show #4 is about participatory simulations for Palm Powered handhelds. First, Tony and Mike share some valuable beaming tips. Next, Mike describes the Cooties and Virus simulations and Tony tells about the Fish simulation. Also, discover why you might want to make a teepee for your handheld. All this and more in Show #4!
- Debbie Lyles from Franklin Parish High School in Winnsboro, Louisiana introduces the show. Check her blog, Palm for Patriots.
- Skype is free Internet telephone software. You may hear Mike's recording stutter because of our Skype connection.
- Cooties from GoKnow.
- Read Tony's blog entry about Big Fish, Little Fish.
- MIT Simulations: Download the applications here and read the general instructions here. Read the Big Fish, Little Fish instructions here.
- Palm's Handheld Educator lesson: Eat or Be Eaten.
- Email Tony and Mike with your questions in audio format to email@example.com.