Professional Development Services
Tony Vincent used to teach fifth grade in Omaha, Nebraska. Today he is self-employed and does what he can to help teachers be even more awesome. He’s proud to have lead workshops and made presentations in almost all 50 states and internationally. Consider hiring or recommending Tony Vincent to present a webinar, keynote, workshop, or seminar because:
- The fee is affordable. It’s a lot cheaper to bring Tony to your school, organization, or event than sending a group of educators to a conference.
- The content is practical. Tony shows mainly free tools, web resources, apps, and sensible strategies that participants can put to use immediately.
- The content is customizable. The presentation or workshop is planned based on the group, topic, and available resources. Tony works with the event’s organizers to ensure it’s everything participants are expecting (and more).
- Tony is approachable. Participants feel comfortable asking questions and offering suggestions because Tony makes educators feel at ease. There are no stupid questions. Also, Tony welcomes email communication after the event.
- Visuals are enjoyable. You won’t find bullet points in Tony’s slides. He uses images and graphics as visual aids. Instead of telling you about the topic, he shows you.
- Online resources are provided. Digital handouts, links, and notes are created for each event. Participants can share the online resources with others and refer to them years after the event.
- AAAA. Tony is a member of the Anti-Acronym Association of America. He makes every effort to reduce the use of confusing acronyms and senseless technology and education jargon.
- Cutting-edge, not bleeding edge. Educators care more about what works more than about what’s new. Tony strikes a balance with mixing tried-and-true technologies with what’s been newly released.
- Interactivity. Tony knows he isn’t the only one with knowledge in the room. Using discussion and online interaction, the group learns from one another and hear different points of view.
- Shareability. Tony’s work is shared with a Creative Commons license. That means anyone can use and redistribute his handouts and they don’t even need to ask permission. It also means you’re free to record Tony’s presentations.
- Freshness. Tony is continuously updating his presentations and workshops with better tools and improved resources. What participants receive is up-to-date.
- Accessible. Tony doesn't have a secretary. You communicate directly with him on all details of your event. And get this: Tony prides himself on replying to your emails and completing paperwork in a very timely manner.
- Contagious. Tony’s excitement for teaching and learning has inspired thousands of teachers.