Main Street Elementary - iPod touch Workshop with Tony Vincent
How to Restart Your Device (a.k.a. #1 Troubleshooting Step)
Make a nametag in your web browser at mkaz.com.nametag.
- Safari Web Browser
- Scrolling and zooming
- Add to Home Screen
- Multiple Windows
- Save an image by tapping and hold it
- Autocorrection happens automatically until you tap the x.
- Tap and hold text to bring up the magnifying loop.
- Double-tap Space to insert a period, space, and shift for next character.
- Tap and swipe up on the ! key to access the apotrophe.
- Shake left and right to undo.
- Workflow: Using multiple apps for a task
- Audio Memos SE for iPad or Voice Memos app on iPod touch
- Radio WillowWeb Podcast
- Speaking Tips
- Enunciate clearly
- Speak at a normal volume
- Talk as if you are speaking to a friend
- Prepare & practice
- Record in short portions
- Reduce background noise
- Doodle Buddy - iPod touch, iPad
- Comic Touch Lite app
- SonicPics Lite app for narrated slideshows
- Bump app for exchanging images
- Up in Pieces app
- Photoshop Express app
- Puppet Pals app - iPod touch, iPad
- Splice app for video editing (more Mobile Movie Making)
- Scan QR Codes with i-nigma app
- Create QR Codes at qrcode.kaywa.com
Do's and Don'ts
- iear.org for educational app reviews by educators
- Tony Vincent’s list of lists of educational apps
- Tony Vincent on Twitter often tweets educational apps that are on sale.
- Twitter users are tagging tweets that mention an educational apps with #edapp.Search Twitter for #edapp to see them.
Check out Mobile Learning Experience 2012 in Phoenix, Arizona 11-13.
Email Tony Vincent with questions and successes!