- 8:00-9:40 Polls, Collages, Edmodo
- 9:40-9:50 Break
- 9:50-11:30 QR Codes, Comics, Mind Mapping
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-1:20 Slideshows, How-Tos, Animations
- 1:20-1:30 Break
- 1:30-3:00 Videos, Collecting, Flipboard
- Wordle.net for word clouds (doesn't work on iPad)
- WordItOut.com for word clouds (works on iPad)
Location & Photos = Yes! Allow!
Notifications & Contacts = No! Don't Allow!
- Pic Collage app
- Our Group Code: ef1e54
- Scan QR codes with i-nigma app
- Create QR codes at The QR Code Generator
- 75 Ways to Say Good Job QR Code Enabled Poster
- Want to make an audio QR Code? Record on your PC at recordmp3.org and paste that link into the QR Code generator.
- Tony Vincent's video & resources about QR codes
- Comic Touch Lite app for putting speech bubbles and captions on top of a photo
- Make multi-panel and multi-page comics using paid apps Comic Life or Strip Designer
- Haiku Deck for making simple and beautiful slideshows
- Storyrobe for making narrated slideshow that produces a video
- Mad Lips app ($1.99) for adding a talking mouth to any photo
- iMovie app ($4.99) for making movies and movie trailers
- Splice app for making movies for free
Padlet for making collaborative walls.
- Videolicious has a limit of 60 seconds
- Sign up for Dropbox and then sign up for Dropitto.me to make a webform for collecting videos that are saved into your Dropbox folder.
- Flipboard app for reading a personalize magazine