#edtechchat January 6, 2014 8:00-9:00 PM (EST)
Topic: What can students make with technology?
I have the privilege of moderating January 6th's Ed Tech Chat. I will pose six questions over the course of the hour. When you are responding to one of these questions, start your answer tweet A1, A2, A3, etc. to indicate what you are replying to. Please wait to reply to a question until it is asked in the chat. Remember to tag each of your tweets with #edtechchat.
- Q1: What are the most compelling reasons for students to make/create/design with technology?
- Q2: Please share a description, image or link to a favorite digital product by a student or group of students.
- Q3: What advice do you have for making student products better?
- Q4: Tell us about a fantastic app or website that can empower students to make something.
- Q5: What are the best ways for students to share their digital products?
- Q6: What are some great resources for project-based learning?
Ed Tech Chat happens Mondays from 8:00-9:00 PM (EST) on Twitter using the hashtag #edtechchat. You can view tweets from the chat by searching Twitter for the keyword #edtechchat.
The archive from the chat can be found on the #edtechchat wiki at: edtechchat.wikispaces.com.
You might notice that I prefix my tweets with @tonychats. By starting with a username that no one else follows, I can filter out tweets from my followers' timelines. Only those who visit my Twitter page or those who are searching for #edtechchat will see my tweets. I do this because moderating a chat can generate a lot of tweets and I don't want my followers to feel spammed.