Get the app from Tony Vincent & MorrisCooke
Play, design, and share labeling and sorting puzzles! Stick Around comes with an assortment of puzzles, including ordering decimals and classifying rocks. It's the player's job to drag the stickers from the tray to their correct spots on the background before time runs out.
The best feature of Stick Around is that you can create your very own puzzles in just three steps:
- Use drawing tools and/or import photos to make a background.
- Add stickers with text, images, sound, arrows, and/or drawings.
- Indicate where stickers belong by making an answer key.
You can share puzzles with others via email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and WebDAV. The receiving iPad must have Stick Around installed in order to play.
Teachers can make puzzles for their students to practice content. Students can program their own study aids. Parents can design customized puzzles for their children.
There are loads of possible uses for Stick Around for any age level, from toddler to college!
- place locations on a map
- tag parts of the body
- place items where they belong on a chart
- complete a graphic organizer
- annotate the water cycle
- label people in a photo
- diagram a sentence
- associate powers with the branches of government
- sequence events on a timeline
- associate words and definitions
- label the parts of a plant
- put words in alphabetical order
- fill in a Venn diagram
- match photos of animals to their habitats