Professional Development Services
Tony Vincent used to teach kids everyday. He enjoys teaching and is good at it. He’s even won awards and has been recognized internationally. He has traveled to work with educators in 40 states, Canada, Australia, the U.K., and the Caribbean. You should consider hiring or recommending Tony Vincent to present a webinar, keynote, workshop or speech because:
- The fee is affordable. It’s a lot cheaper to bring Tony to your school, organization, or event than sending a group of educators to a conference.
- The content is practical. Tony shows mainly free tools, web resources, apps, and sensible strategies that participants can put to use immediately.
- The content is customizable. The presentation or workshop is planned based on the group, topic, and available resources. Tony works with the event’s organizers to ensure it’s everything participants are expecting (and more).
- Tony is approachable. Participants feel comfortable asking questions and offering suggestions because Tony makes educators feel at ease. There are no stupid questions. Also, Tony welcomes email communication after the event.
- Visuals are enjoyable. You won’t find bullet points in Tony’s slides. He uses images and graphics as visual aids. Instead of telling you about the topic, he shows you.
- Online resources are provided. Digital handouts, links, and notes are created for each event. Participants can share the online resources with others and refer to them years after the event.
- AAAA. Tony is a member of the Anti-Acronym Association of America. He makes every effort to reduce the use of confusing acronyms and senseless technology and education jargon.
- Cutting-edge, not bleeding edge. Educators care more about what works more than about what’s new. Tony strikes a balance with mixing tried-and-true technologies with what’s been newly released.
- Interactivity. Tony knows he isn’t the only one with knowledge in the room. Using discussion and online interaction, the group learns from one another and hear different points of view.
- Shareability. Tony’s work is shared with a Creative Commons license. That means anyone can use and redistribute his handouts and they don’t even need to ask permission. It also means you’re free to record Tony’s presentations.
- Freshness. Tony is continuously updating his presentations and workshops with better tools and improved resources. What participants receive is up-to-date.
- Accessible. Tony doesn't have a secretary. You communicate directly with him on all details of your event. And get this: Tony prides himself on replying to your emails and completing paperwork in a very timely manner.
- Contagious. Tony’s excitement for teaching and learning has inspired thousands of teachers.
Please consider inviting Tony Vincent to speak to your school, organization, or conference. He custom designs each workshop and presentation to meet the needs of his audience. Tony has lots of share about these topics:
- project based learning
- iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, iOS
- Android and Fire tablets
- mobile learning
- learning with 1 to 1 laptops,, Chromebooks, netbooks
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Google apps
- personal productivity
- special education
- Explain Everything & Stick Around apps
- collaboration and communication
- online publishing
- social media
- movie making
Ask about the availability and fee for your school, conference, event, or webinar.
If you are hosting an event with Tony Vincent or writing about Learning in Hand, you may want to use one or more of the images from the Logos and Head Shots page.