- Radio WillowWeb
5 Skills That Result in Big Ideas: Question, Observe, Experiment, Network, Associate
- Make collages on iOS and Android with Pic Collage.
- Make collages on Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks at ipiccy.com.
- Make checklists using Google Drive Forms. Here's how to do that.
- Our checklist is at tonyv.me/check
Use Padlet.com to collect images and video from various devices. Be sure to change the layout to Stream for easier viewing. Watch Tony's video about Padlet and Lino.
- Here's a Pinterest board full of school-related class mottos.
- When taking your own photo, hold the camera at or above your eye level. Avoid having a light source behind you.
- Skitch is available for most all platforms and allows you to add text and annotations to an image.
- Listen online or in iTunes.
- Kelly Mill Elementary: What Did You Notice?
- Sample Podcast Elements Rubric
- Radio WillowWeb Segment Planning Pages
- Talking too fast
- Dropping off ends of words
- Popping p’s
- Eating the mic
- Touching the mic or cord
- Enunciate clearly
- Speak at a normal volume
- Prepare & practice
- Record in short portions
- Reduce background noise
- Stress ball
Recording Apps & Software
- iOS: Voice Record Pro or GarageBand ($)
- Android: Smart Voice Recorder
- Kindle Fire: Easy Voice Recorder
- Chromebooks, Macs & PCs: recordmp3.org
- Web-based: Soundation.com
- Macintosh: Audacity or GarageBand
- Windows: Audacity
- Upload to your website.
- Or, put in Dropbox and copy the public link. Hyperlink that on your website or make into a QR code.
Show What You Know Infographic with iPad app and websites for a variety of tasks.
EdShelf.com - Find apps for various platforms
- Evernote for anecdotal notes
- ForAllRubrics.com for making digital rubrics
- Sample teamwork rubric
- Easy Vote - Respond by color
Thank you for participating! You can always email Tony with questions and successes! email@example.com