May 1, 2013 Agenda
- 12:30-1:00 Introductions, Name Tags, Polls
- 1:00-1:30 Web Clips, QR Codes
- 1:30-2:00 Images & Collages
- 2:00-2:10 Break
- 2:15-3:00 Slideshows & Puppet Shows
- 3:00-3:20 Screencasts & iOS Tips
- 3:20-3:30 Review
If an app asks, in general...
- Location = Allow Access
- Photos = Allow Access
- s = Don't Allow
- Contacts = Don't Allow Access
- Scan QR codes with i-nigma app
- Create QR codes at goqr.me
- QR Code Quote Posters
- Sticker Label Printer
- QR Code Treasure Hunt Generator
- 75 Ways to Say Good Job QR Code Enabled Poster
- QR Code Fraction Jenga
- Make colorful QR codes at qrstuff.com and qrphoria.com
- Tony Vincent's video about QR codes
- Save a photo of exactly what's on your screen by quickly pressing and releasing the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time.
- The screenshot is saved into your photo library and you can view it in the Photo app's Camera Roll.
- How to take a screenshot slide
- Make posters that you can email or save to the Photo Library.
- Make simple and beautiful slideshows.
- Find and insert Creative Commons images from right inside the app.
- You can save to haikudeck.com if you create an account.
- Import photos and attach audio to each.
- Publish your project as a video that can be saved to the Camera Roll.
Puppet Pals HD
- Set the stage with characters and backdrops.
- All movements and audio is recorded.
- Save into Puppet Pals gallery on the device. You can export to Camera Roll from there.
- The $2.99 Director's Pass allows for any image to be a puppet or backdrop.
- Draw on the screen or import photos.
- Narrate as you draw.
- Saves to educreations.com
- Record your voice and Songify tunes it and adds music.
- Not for student devices since the app accesses a public library of songs made with the app
Mobile Learning Experience 2013
- September 16-18 in Tucson
- mobile2013.org (coming soon)