Soft Reset Show #7 is about podcasting. Tony conducted a day-long podcasting workshop for a group of eager educators at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit in Pennsylvania. Workshop participants created segments to be included in this podcast. Some segments are reviews of educational podcasts while other segments are about other topics. They are fun to listen to and give you a small sampling of the variety of things that can be done on podcasts.
- Cory from Winnsboro, Louisiana introduces the show. His computer science teacher, Debbie Lyles, is diving into podcasting. Students in Cory's class are using their Palm Zire 72s to record podcasts about historical events.
- Tony's Tip: Help combat the liquid you by having students practice saying, "can't you, won't you, don't you."
- Lansing Library Youth News.
- Learn Out Loud podcast directory.
- Radio WillowWeb.
- The Tech Teachers.
- LMSD Podologue.
- Thanks to Apple for sponsoring this workshop.
- My apologies to those whose segments did not get included. I had technical troubles with at least one recording.
- Leave a voicemail for us to play on the show! 206-333-1942
- Email Tony and Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.